Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Better late than never.... when it comes to crafting.

Ok, I am late.  But in my defense, I just found this challenge today and even though the link is closed I would like to share with you, where I was coming from. 
CASE Study blog had the challenge #210,  Go here to see it.  Then you can see why I was so inspired.  I did not take the best photo.  At the end I will explain what I used and how I made mine just a little different.  Now, see my take on the challenge....



 Here is one more peek at the words close up.


All the items are CTMH. 
Paper: Dotty for You paper pack
Ink: Sunset and Juniper
Stampset: Home Sweet Home S1302
Twine: Juniper Waxy Flax
Gems: Dots -aqua
Big Shot and Scalloped Classic Circle dies
I stamped the sentiment on Juniper poke-a-dot and creme brulee poke-a-dot patterned paper.  Then I used several different size dies to create the circles and layered them with foam squares so that the cream brulee are raised off the juniper.  It is hard to see in this photo but the sentiment says:
THERE IS BEAUTY ALL AROUND WHEN THERE IS LOVE AT HOME.  I embossed the word LOVE hoping it would show up better.
I was thinking of my husband when I sat down to make this card.  He is loving and supportive and he brings much love into our home.
Thanks for stopping by and please make a comment.  It encourages me to keep my blog current:)  See you again soon.




1 comment:

  1. Brilliant T! I just love your take on this difficult looking challenge. And you KNOW I am Dotty!! for that paper : )

    BIG (((Hugs)))
    Patti

    ReplyDelete