Wednesday, March 2, 2011

March SOTM cards and 1 page layout

 I think we would all agree..... these bunnies are adorable!  I made this card at open crop night at my house on 3-1-11.  If you would like to make these cards or any other of my original artwork, please just contact me.   I used CTMH's new Stamp Of The Month- Sensational Seasons to make all three of these projects. 
 This is a 12" x 12" one page layout using the same stamp as above, Sensational Seasons.  The dark green spaces will be filled with pictures of Phaedra's first spring.  Check back after Easter to see the project complete with pictures!
This was another card I made using the March SOTM.  I used the "you're precious" sentiment but all of these projects can be customized to say whatever you have on your heart to express.

No comments:

Post a Comment