Wednesday, May 9, 2012

This card is much prettier in person.  You almost can see the glitter around the edge of the green.  This card will go to Anita, my mother in law who is very sweet and loving.  HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

This card also has glitter.  This card does not have a "home" designated but I am sure it will serve a purpose sooner or later.  They were just so much fun to make.
Here is another Mothers day card.  It is so simple to just change the sentiment in the center and you have another wonderful card idea.

Here is my last card.  I made this one for my mom.  The card looks much better in person.
If you are interested in the directions on how to make this card, please leave a comment and I would be glad to send it to you.  Hope you enjoyed visiting INKYFINGERS1!  Have a super Mother's Day and weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment