Monday, April 7, 2014

Baby Phae one page layout

 
My daughter Amber gave me her leftover photos to be creative with and I have been racking my brain on how to use different themed photos in two page layouts.  Well I it came to me the other day... I don't have to do two pages!!  I can make each wonderful photo a one page layout!! 
My mind has been other places, doing other things because I just came up with that and have had the photos all winter!  Anyway here is the first photo !  Hope you enjoy.
 
I started with a 12" x 12" white cardstock.  I added the pink poke-a-dot washi tape and then the beautiful brown ribbon on the left. 
I then started to measure and layout where the photo would be and how the flowers would overlay.  Most of all the product you see here is from CTMH.  Some of the flowers were already pink or white but I used reinker to die a few more the colors I needed to balance out the layout.
I used Stickles on the edges of the flowers to give a little sparkle as well in the chocolate color swirls on the top and bottom.  I placed the flowers along a piece of gathered lace and made the center of the flower to the far right with gathered lace. 
I shared this with my daughter Amber and she loved it.  It was lots of fun.
Here is another view of the layout for a closer look.
 
I had a great time making this and cant wait to make the next one.  Please let me know what you think!  Thanks for stopping...Theresa



1 comment:

  1. T this is over-the-top amazing!! I love your use of the flowers! A perfect match for the elegant picture of Phaedra!!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete