Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Save 25 on Albums- now till July 31st

Now is the time to save huge on stylish and durable albums. Saving of over $8.50 per album!  While supplies last.  Combine this with an order to get the STAMP OF THE MONTH and other specials!  Contact me with questions.
Choose from D-ring or post bound styles. 

 Featured Products: D-Ring and Post-Bound My Legacy™ Albums
Product Item Numbers for Qualifying Albums:
Z1980 My Legacy™ Cocoa Damask D-Ring Album
Z1981 My Legacy™ Slate Circles D-Ring Album
Z2090 My Legacy™ Lagoon Chevron D-Ring Album
Z2091 My Legacy™ Ruby Floral D-Ring Album
Z3034 My Legacy™ Black D-Ring Album
Z1982 My Legacy™ Cocoa Damask Post-Bound Album
Z1983 My Legacy™ Slate Circles Post-Bound Album
Z2093 My Legacy™ Ruby Floral Post-Bound Album


No comments:

Post a Comment