Monday, November 28, 2011

GET YOUR HOMEMADE CHRISTMAS CARDS with matching envelopes NOW.
You can now order your Christmas cards through me, just in time for Christmas.
You choose: I make them and send to you completed- $2.00 each or 6 for $10.00
     or          : I give you all the materials stamped and cut, you assemble $1.50 each or 6 $8.00
To assemble you will need adhesive and foam squares (foam squares are optional)

 Each card is sprayed with a shimmer spray and then glitter is added to the snowflakes and
the snow on the ground under the tree, snowman and deer.  It is a very sweet looking card and
can be done in traditional Christmas colors or the new fad of purples and blues like you see
above.  Prefer the red and green?  I can do that too.   Contact me  by email with your order or
call me at home   (715) 924-2722.  Thanks and have a Happy Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment