Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween art projects

Here are some of my Halloween projects that I made.  Some were sold right away and I did not have time to take a picture of them.  The Happy Halloween on the far left and the Enjoy in the front are both treat containers and so easy to make.  The Wicked Halloween is an easel card.  The circle Witch card I made using the cricut cutting machine and the New Art Philosophy cartridge from Close To My Heart.  The tags on the cards along with the treat box in the front right were also made using the Art Philosophy cartridge.  If you have a cricut and dont use it much because you are afraid of it, you are just like I was.  Contact me and I will help you learn the little tricks to making this the best tool you have for scrapbooking.  If you love your cricut but dont have the Art Philosophy cartridge with its 700 images yet,  you need to get one!  Contact me today or check out my website to order on line.  Thanks for looking and have a super day.

No comments:

Post a Comment