Friday, April 20, 2012

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL CARD!
And it had a secret inside!
I received this card from some very special friends at work.  They heard that I was cutting back hours and would not be able to see me at work much so they sent me with
a WE WILL MISS YOU gift and this wonderful card.
The paper is handmade with seeds inside!  The bumps you see on the outside of the card
are actual seeds that will blossom into beautiful flowers.  So...
So I removed the insert card which left the handmade paper with seeds.
I then carefully cut the card and planted the pieces in a pot, watered and set in the sun ON 4-9-2012.

THIS IS A PICTURE OF THE TINY FLOWERS STARTING TO SPROUT!
What a wonderful and special gift!  Thank you to my dear friends!
TINY SPROUTS AS OF 4-20-12 (11 days)





No comments:

Post a Comment