Sunday, October 9, 2016

FREE 5 homemade cards or FREE Blessings Beyond Measure Stampset! (last months stamp of the month)

How to get the 5 homemade cards and one layout for FREE:  Host a gathering or online (EZ-invite gathering)
As my Bonus Inky Fingers rewards to you- just host a qualifying gathering and get 5 homeade cards and one layout using some of our current pattern papers.  I will design the cards and layouts and send them to you when your party closes.
Contact me for more information on how you can host a gathering from anywhere, anytime!  And earn hostess rewards!
 
 Watch for my creations in future blog posts.



How to get the Blessings Beyond Measure Stampset: Be one of the first 2 CUSTOMERS to place an order of $50 or more this month on my website and I will send this adorable stampset to you FREE!
You will also receive last months Stamp Of The Month- Blessings Beyond Measure
See page 65 of the Holiday Expressions for more details. 
This adorable set has 19 stamps, with sentiments such as :
Gratitude turns what we have into enough.
The secret to having it all is knowing you already do.
Blessed
Thankful
to have you in my life
beyond measure
for you
Along with one pumpkin and two leaves that work with the Cricut Artbooking Cartridge.  To top the set off you will also get eight more stamps that are leaves or berries to put the finishing touches on your project.

I will be making several cards using this stampset to send to a few key people in my life this month.  I just had to have this set and if you would like to have it to, just be one of the first two people to place an order on my website this month and comment on this posting that you would like to have this set free.
 
Remember when you order $50 or more you get the current Stamp Of The Month for only $5.00.  But if you are one of the first two to order this month you will also receive LAST MONTHS SOTM for FREE!

  1. Be one of the first two people to place an order of $50 or more.
  2. Comment on this blog that you would like the set for FREE.  I pay the shipping to send Blessings Beyond to you.
  3. Send me your address.  I pay the shipping to send Blessings Beyond to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment