Monday, October 10, 2016

Phaedras Princess Photo Palace

I needed to make a special "card" for my oldest granddaughter who just turned 6.  It was her golden Bday so she needed something really extra special.... so I made her this ......





It measures 11 1/2" from bottom to top and 7" from cloud to cloud.  I did not have any template to use so it is my own creation.  I used pink cardstock and gold glitter paper from CTMH.  I also used patterned paper from the Happy Times paper pack from CTMH. 
Inside are 8 pages she can use to display her favorite photos from her upcoming PRINCESS DANCE she will be having with her friends.  Phaedra and her sister are both adorable 'little princesses' and will be so cute at the dance and in this album.

Thanks for stopping by to see my photo palace.  Please leave a comment.  I hope to be back again later today or tomorrow with some cards I need to make.  I appreciate your visit. 

And remember

         inkyfingers  = a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment