Friday, April 1, 2011

Chetek Community Center 4-1-11





Welcome to my blog where you will find my latest artwork plus artwork from my friends.  These are some cards made at the Chetek Community Center on 4-1-11.  There were two sentiments to pick from: HipHip Horray.... its your Birthday & A Special Friendship.  Six women from the area signed up for the class.  Several made more than one card.  Thank you Ona, Lori, Grace, Marlene and Bee for coming to my class.  I had a great time.  Our next class is April 15th where will be creating a wonderful Easter card. 

Call the center (924-3121) or contact me to reserve a spot!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a neat time! I wanna come hang out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can sure tell they were enjoying themselves. Lovely smiles!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete