Monday, April 25, 2011

Reduced Mayberry workshop





















 I am offering to help you make this wonderful 2 page layout and these 3 beautiful cards in May for a reduced price of $15.00. (tax and shipping included)  All materials and materials will be provided.  Start your workshop project in just two easy steps:

1. Contact me so I can reserve materials for you.  Payment is due at this time.
2. We will choose a workshop date that works best for you.  Attend workshop.

You can also purchase this workshop with all the work done for you just let me know when you contact me.  The price for the complete workshop of a 2-page layout and 3 cards is a reduced price of only $20.00!  

If you have any questions or would like to participate in this workshop, please contact me using the info below.  I look forward to setting a workshop date with you.  Theresa


Theresa Krout -Your Close To My Heart Consultant and
personal product demonstrator
715-924-2722
theresa125@centurytel.net
theresak.MyCTMH.com
blog: inkyfingers1.blogspot.com

Love the product:
Want some- place an order
Want more- book a party
Want it all- join my team!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Theresa,

    This is Susan, Patti's sister. Great blog!! I'm glad to find you I have been needing a CTMH rep. You will see more of me!!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, Welcome! Thanks for all the great comments. I owe all my crafting fun to Patti, she introduced me to it all!
    I am here for all your crafting needs. Send me your email and I will add you to mine, so you can get all the updates on specials and promos from CTMH and all the activities and specials I have from time to time. Again, welcome and enjoy. Theresa

    ReplyDelete