Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Here are two cards that I have worked on the last couple of days.  The first card is all about chocolate!  I am going to send it to my son and daughter-in-law to let them know I was thinking of them.... and chocolate!
 
 It is a spinner card so the front focal image can change.  Notice the two images?
 This is a card I made with gift cards in mind.  It is the Holly Jolly gift care holder.  This card sits nicely and is very cute inside.  The card can also sit easel style.

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 







 Here the card is open (sorry that it is sideways)  I usually fix my pictures in another program, but forgot about this one:)

       This next card I am very excited about.  I made it to send to our two grand-daughters also in North Dakota.  It also is a spin focal image.  The cream around the penguin in ear muffs is actually the background.  He spins freely just like the front.  The penguin with the ornament is saying;
Snowflakes are kisses sent from heaven.  The message on the left says;   Oma says.... If we must have SNOW... then ENJOY it!  Oma is our name for Grandma and Opa is Grandpa.  But Opa does not like snow unless it is melted;)   
 Hope you have enjoyed the two fun cards I made and I will be back with more soon.

 

1 comment: