Monday, October 21, 2013

Home made scrapbooking storage shelves and more

Here are pictures of my latest creations.  They are homemade shelves made from posterboard.  They are much sturdier than I expected.  I have a few more I would like to make, just waiting for my husband to grab more poster board!  Thanks for viewing. I built two of these units in one day!  I downsized most of my storage area by using these units.  I love them!

Oh and yes I am taking orders.  If you would like a unit built for your crafting supplies, contact me with measurements and I will make one for you.

The first unit on the left is my ink pad/ reinker unit.  It has 4 open shelves, two large drawers and the top shelf to display a few cute items.  The middle shelf holds my water coloring pencils, markers, chalks and more with 6 shelves divided as needed and one large drawer.  My third shelf holds embellishments, glitter glue, embossing powders and more.  It has 4 shelves divided into cubby holes and 2 drawers that can be moved to different locations.  Hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping.   Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment