Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Finally.... back at my craft table!

It has been too long since my last post.  Sorry but I have been very busy.
I would like to try to build my blog and will try and welcome and visit all new bloggers who become followers to INKYFINGERS1!  Also visit my boards at http://www.pinterest.com/theresakrout9/

So please welcome Kristie Goulet and visit her creations at
KreativeKristies.blogspot.com.   Click on FOR SALE and you might just find a few items to purchase and add to your collections.  Thanks Kristie for following my blog!


Here are a few cards that I have created in the last two days. 
I got my idea from a post by Wonda on Pinterest.  I needed a Congratulations card for a friend who was recently married and I think this one will do the trick.


 After posting this one I decided it needed a little something more so I am going to add a bow and tie it around the pink poke-a-dot strip.  I will re-post when I have it finished and you can let me know what you think.
 I had a pink fever today and since I love my pink and black washi tape, I felt this combo would go nice.  The butterflies are borrowed items from a great friend and talented artist Patti K.  There are 4 embossing folders and one die so it is easy to create   Thanks Patti!

Visit Patti's blog at www.stationarystyles.blogspot.com  where you can find her artwork AND her a link to her creative line of over 400 homemade  and stylish neck scarves that you will fall in love with.  Visit her site at http://www.neckstyles.com/  Visit her site often, because there are always new styles and great specials.

 Here are the butterflies again using the paper from Dotty for You paper pack from Close To My Heart.
 Here is the inside of the card.  I used the die to take out part of the blue poke-a-dot and part of the cardstock area to pull the butterflies in to the inside of the card.
 This was another card that was inspired from Pinterest and was pinned from Splitcoaststampers.  I get their weekly inkling and love their new ideas.  They always include direction along with a video so you can try new techniques each week.  One of my favorite places to visit:)
 This is the inside of the card.  I usually make a few cards for my friend Victoria.  She sends out cards often so she keeps me motivated with creating new ones for her.
 
I tried to take a photo of the glitter I added to the flowers.  I decided the words going up the side were a nice touch to something new.  Another one made with Victoria in mind.

Well I hope you have enjoyed your visit.  Please leave a  comment  and I will come visit you too!  If I can get up to 200 followers, I will offer blog candy to celebrate!   So tell all your friends and visit often,  Thanks  Theresa

1 comment:

  1. Wow! girl! you HAVE been busy!! Thanks a bunch for the shout out! I really appreciate you : )

    I love them all!! your congratulations card is so pretty! I love the color combo you used and how you cut out each flower.

    I am totally Dotty for that Dotty for you paper : ) you KNOW I am! LOL so I am really loving those cards : )

    And finally I will be CASEing your black and white card. I LOVE it. so elegant and ... sincere could be perfect for a get well or sympathy or just a thinking of you! perfect!!

    Beautiful job T so glad to have you back to blogging! : )

    BIG (((HUGS)))
    Patti

    ReplyDelete