Wednesday, February 22, 2012

ALL ABOUT STELLA. 
Beautiful art STELLA Paper Pack
 

Stella is an amazing combination of brilliant colors.  Lagoon, Sunset and Olive combined with Cocoa give you a wonderful pallet from which to work with. 
Stampsets and artwork using Stella.


3-D artwork using Stella and Art Philosophy cartridge.


Handmade card and envelope.


 Close To My Heart also provides coordinating embellishments and My Stickease stickers for quick and easy card making and page layouts.  If you would like to work with Stella alone, join a workshop or with one-on-one instruction, please contact me and I will be glad to help you order and create wonderful wonderful projects of your choice.
Visit again soon for my personal production of these and other STELLA projects.







No comments:

Post a Comment