Thursday, February 9, 2012

FEBRUARY SPECIAL 

Studio J completed page layouts
If you are interested in quick, easy and very inexpensive way to catch up on your 
scrapbook page layouts, this is for you!
With Studio J, there is no investment into tools, materials or equipment.  You just need a computer and internet.  Your finished layouts will be printed with a high quality process that will look like the real layouts.  The options are endless and result are EXCELLENT!  
The embellishments actually
LOOK 3-D! 


EACH PAGE IS ONLY $2.50 each WITH FREE shipping and page protector!  Just add them to your album and your done!  The special is buy 5 (2 page) layouts and get 5 FREE.  Keep the second set or give as a gift! 

Above is a sample of one (2 page) layout that I did of a party that I had at my house.  I was able to pick the number of pictures I wanted to add, the layout of the pictures and modify or adjust the pictures.  I added embellishments, journal boxes and title -how and where I wanted it!  It was very easy with the help of CTMH's Studio J program.  You can choose to leave out all the embellishments (such as brads), ribbon and even title and add them to the print when it arrives.  Your in control.  Please ask me if you have any questions because this is a very awesome deal you wont want to miss out on.

No comments:

Post a Comment