Monday, February 20, 2012

Wondering what the prize for the Cyber Card Swap is?  So am I.  The best prize of all is one that someone would want and use.  So I am going to ask you, my Cyber Sisters what you would like for a *prize.  Here are a few suggestions.  Let me know what you would want.  And don't forget the card Patti created and donated is already part of the prize!

Stampset of your choice

12x12 papers of your choice








Completed layout or card set









Card kit with supplies and directions and so much more to pick from.
Have suggestions, please let me know.  I don't want to give you a prize you wont use!


*Prizes can be but are not limited to my personal inventory and are subject to approval. This offer is a stand alone offer through Theresa Krout and is not redeemable with Close To My Heart or any other scrap-booking suppliers.




No comments:

Post a Comment