Thursday, February 9, 2012

CYBER SPACE CARD SWAP- Feb. 2012
Everyone is welcome to enter.
This month: Everything Spring
Here is how it works.
1. Create a card to enter.  Send a picture to me with direction.  Enter as many as you would like.  You must enter the swap to get a copy of the cards and directions by email. 
2. I will "cyber collect" all the cards. 
3. I will choose one of the cards after the deadline, as a "Cyber Creation Winner" and that person will receive a special package in the mail from me.  I will also send each person who enters our swap, the directions of all the cards. 
The rules are: 
You must enter by the deadline for each swap (28th).
You must create something within the description of the swap theme.
You must include a picture, directions and your email address.
So simple!
You can use any materials, techniques and supplies you already have on hand.  Just include the details in your directions.
We will start the first swap today. 
Dead line will be the 28th of each month so Feb. 28th
The swap theme this month is EVERYTHING SPRING
Email me  with questions or for more information.
The picture of the winning card & the creators name will be posted each month. 
Directions only go to those who enter.
You can visit my blog to see what next months theme will be. 
Visit each day to see what is new.  Comment on artwork that is posted and if you refer a new visitor to my site, I will send you a FREE gift in the mail!  Start creating today and dont forget to tell your friends to join our Cyber Space Card Swap!
See you all in cyber space!
 
Theresa Krout -Your Close To My Heart Consultant
and product demonstrator
715-924-2722
CTMH: Love the product:
Want some- place an order
Want more- book a party
Want it all- join my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment