Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Retro Birthday Card

My adult son lives in California and is having a very special birthday this year.  We wont be able to be there with him but we will be thinking of him.  I made him this really retro card to help him celebrate.


 I wanted to do a rainbow card and I wanted to use the stitched dies I have so this is what I came up with.   I played around a few times with the positioning and decided I liked this.  I stamped and then fussy cut the bear because Brandon loved living in Wi. and I know he will love this cute bear.  I added some google eyes for a little fun.  I cut the quote bubble and stamped the sentiment.





I wanted the inside to be special too so I used the negatives from the dies on the front of the card and made them go in all kinds of directions.  The sentiments have a lot to say and they all came FROM ONE STAMPSET. 
I like when I can work with just one 
and get it all done!

Thought that sounded like a short poem so had to set it apart:)  I love how it turned out. Well have to get back to the kitchen to make dinner.  Thanks for stopping by and get those fingers inky!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! not 20?! years old eeek! please tell me it isn't 25! these kids are making me feel OLD LOL Love your card and so will he! You are such a good Mom : )

    BIG (((Hugs)))
    Patti

    ReplyDelete