Friday, May 20, 2016

ANGRY BIRD flashback!

Hello there!  Here to see the Angry Bird that I made at a retreat last year?  I loved this card so much I cant possibly give it away!  I am posting this card because Di from Pixies Crafty Workshop posted an Angry Bird card today and wanted to play along with the same bird but from another mother (bird) heehee.  Pop over to her blog if you dont already go there!

Here it is....
On the sentiment it said.... BAD HAIR DAY...  I just had to say something about his hair!!  I think he is cute.  Now that you like him, I will let you know what it says inside. I know its not very nice but he almost looks like he is feeling discussed with his wings on his "hips"  Do birds have hips??  Ok it says........ WHATS YOUR EXCUSE on the inside.  I know.  Not a very nice card but that is what I felt he was saying to me.  If you think he is saying something else to you, please include that in your comment!  Which I love your comments and opinions so leave one for me.
How he was created.  Th image was from an Angry Bird stampset that I do not have so I cant give you more info on that.  The background is an overlay from one of the CTMH cricut Cartridges with just some spot B&T (background and texture) papers from CTMH called Laughing Lola (now retired).  An oldie but goodie.  I cut out both wings and beak, covered them with LIQUID GLASS for strength and for texture.  I cut out and stuck his eyes on so they too had a little depth.  The sentiment is hand written.
I hope you have enjoyed and even got a little giggle out of this card.

Thanks for fluttering by and remember its a good day if you have INKYFINGERS (or wings if that is your style)  Loved seeing you and see you again real soon!  Theresa

2 comments:

  1. Too funny you little scallywag! I made another card today using yet a different bird in the same range - why the heck do they get under our skin so much? I just LOVE the toupee you gave your little chap - giggles here :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness Oma! this is the cutest card ever! That hair!?! Love it!! Great design and colors!!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete