Friday, May 27, 2016

TWO Graduation/money cards- Nephew

Hello again.  Thanks for stopping.  Today I had to make graduation cards for a nephew and a niece who are graduating this year, both from high school.  I want something unique for both so here is what I did....

For my nephew I started out using the design from Jills Ink.   But with a few changes.  I put the entire card on a card base to give it stability.  I used my CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge to cut CONGRATS, JAMES, 2016.  I stamped inside the card and around the sentiment (Congrats, James, 2016) using my tiny confetti  stamp from the KALEIDOSCOPE Cardmaking Workshop with Canary, Black and Sunset inks.  I also added a button brad that is so adorable.  Here is his card.
James Graduation card sitting on table

Graduation card with top open

Graduation card flat open to see card base

Graduation card money pocket

Close up of his initials and the diploma

Inside card base/ place for personal note
 I decided to post this card and when I am finished with the one for my niece I will post that one too. 

If you need any help making a card like this, please let me know in your comment.  Thanks for GRADUATING yourself to my graduation card and hope you PROMOTE my card to your friends, heehee.
INKYFINGERS..... a great way 
to start your day!

1 comment:

  1. Eeeeek! Oma!! I love the idea of mounting the grad hat to a card!! brilliant : ) and you did an outstanding job! right down to the rolled up diploma! SWEET! he is gonna LOVE this! (and the cashola! heeheehee)

    Patti

    ReplyDelete