Thursday, May 26, 2016

TANKS alot SHAPE card- to our car dealer (read the whole thing)

Last few months we have been trying to 'squeeze in' buying another vehicle.  Shopping and making deals at many places- even 4 hours away from home.  I am soooo glad to say, we are done shopping!  Yahoo.  We decided to go with a dealer close to home and purchased a 2015 Impala.  Here is the car sitting next to my 2002 Honda that I purchased brand new 14 years ago!

Ok, now your are wondering what the TANKS and INKYFINGERS has to do with our car??  Well because being a card maker, I cant pass up a chance to make a cool card, right?  So here is my card.
Vrrrm vrrrm. This card was as much fun to make as this car is to drive!  Well I do like to make cards!  I used a template for the basic car from Lynn Pratt at www.stampndesing.blogspot.com where she has a free template. (I added side mirrors, plates, headlights and velum windshield that were not on template) Some of the details I had to add myself and if I did not have to finish this card today, I might have spent some time matching up some details to our Impala but no time!
Thanks for WHEELING yourself over to see my card.  I have been lucky the last few days to spend time in my craftroom but I know tomorrow I will be gone and it might be rough to see you again till next week.  So keep CRANKING out your designs, keep me on YOUR RADAR and SPIN OVER again to see what creative WHEELS have been turning.  Thanks so much for your kind comments and off to the track to pop some pistons! (get some things done!)  And remember its a great day if you have INKYFINGERS!  (just wash them before you get into my new car!) heehee


 I will enter this card in...
Always Playing with Paper #74 Masculine Challenge
 http://alwaysplayingwithpaper.blogspot.ca/2016/05/the-challenge-74-masculine-inspiration.html


3 comments:

  1. LOVE your car!.. both of them : ) giggles!! your new car is so super pretty Oma! I love that color! : )

    Your car card is nothing less than brilliant! every detail is sweet as it can be!! Thank you so much! for adding this great card to the gallery at The Challenge!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so fun! Enjoy your new car!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card shaped card is wonderful!! Thank you for playing along with us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete